A Full-Service and Do-It-Yourself Boatyard
- 70-ton Marine Travelift (multihulls up to 19 feet)
- Crane service on site
- Dry storage with electricity and water (short-term and long-term)
- Cleaning and bottom painting
- Fiberglass repairs
- Topsides painting
- Boat graphics
- Compound, polish, and wax
- Moisture testing and blister repairs
- Welding and fabrication
- Rigging and hardware
- Electrical and mechanical
- Expert consultation
Check out our great rates!
Both new and returning customers will love our lounge building, which features large, bright restrooms with plenty of showers, a coin-operated laundry facility, snack and beverage machines, and lots of space to relax and get comfortable. See our Liveaboard page for more photos and a list of services and amenities.
Download our latest rate sheet (effective April 1, 2017): bock_marine_2017_rates (PDF)
Friends of Bock Marine
Over the past three decades, we have had a chance to serve some of the finest vessels and crews on the oceans, including:
- The Jolly II Rover, an 80-foot topsail schooner based in Key West. She was built by Bock Marine and launched in 1994.
- The Cricket II is the vessel that inspired the movie JAWS. Today, she is being outfitted at Bock Marine to accommodate US Veterans and Wounded Warriors through the Cricket 2 Project.
- Flutterby, a junk-rigged Freedom ketch, was based at Bock Marine for several years. As a result, Bock and the surrounding areas play a key role in the book, Strangers Have the Best Candy .
- World-renowned sailing vessels and their crews aboard Ciganka, Catania, DiggerKat, Morgan’s Cloud, and many more.