A Full-Service and Do-It-Yourself Boatyard
- 70-ton Marine Travelift (multihulls up to 19 feet)
- Crane service on site
- Dry storage with electricity and water (short-term and long-term)
- Cleaning and bottom painting
- Fiberglass repairs
- Topsides painting
- Boat graphics
- Compound, polish, and wax
- Moisture testing and blister repairs
- Welding and fabrication
- Rigging and hardware
- Electrical and mechanical
- Expert consultation
Check out our great rates!
Bock Marine 2015 Rates (PDF)
Both new and returning customers will love our lounge building, which features large, bright restrooms with plenty of showers, a coin-operated laundry facility, snack and beverage machines, and lots of space to relax and get comfortable. See our Liveaboard page for more photos and a list of services and amenities.
Friends of Bock Marine
Over the past three decades, we have had a chance to serve some of the finest vessels and crews on the oceans, including:
- The Jolly II Rover, an 80-foot topsail schooner based in Key West. She was built by Bock Marine and launched in 1994.
- The Cricket II is the vessel that inspired the movie JAWS. Today, she is being outfitted at Bock Marine to accommodate US Veterans and Wounded Warriors through the Cricket 2 Project.
- Flutterby, a junk-rigged Freedom ketch, was based at Bock Marine for several years. As a result, Bock and the surrounding areas play a key role in the book, Strangers Have the Best Candy .
- World-renowned sailing vessels and their crews aboard Ciganka, Catania, DiggerKat, Morgan’s Cloud, and many more.